See how the Multi-file editor for EPDM has helped Paroc, a Finnish company specialized in the production of stone wool insulation, to optimize and ease the management of their EPDM data.
Where can that EPDM add-in help you:
- When adding files to the EPDM vault
One issue that was faced by Paroc when adding documents or drawings sent by sub-contractors and suppliers to their EPDM vault was that the users needed to fill the data card for each documents separately. This was very time consuming as the operation needed to be repeated for every documents. This has now been fully automated.
- From the EPDM Searches
The Multi File Editor can also be accessed from on the search results. Making it possible for the user to select files from the EPDM Search to be modified. One possible use case could be that there is a new vendor.
- EPDM Copy Tree
When files are copied inside the EPDM vault, the data cards appears automatically (e.g Assign new project or project number).
-When files are moved inside the EPDM vault
-Selecting the files to be modified
- Important time savings
- Files are automatically Checked out/in
- Eliminate or significantly reduce errors
- Manage your data with consistency
- Ensure that all the files are properly modified
- Easily update property values of the files stored into your EPDM vault
- Can be set up very easily
This case study was written in collaboration with Pirkko Bulut, SolidWorks Enterprise PDM Main Administrator at Paroc.